Tuesday, June 12, 2012

AOKP Progress

So I have been playing around with a few different builds, I finally decided to continue with the evervolv tree, and merge in the good stuff from theplayground. There are any number of reasons for this, but the primary one is, drewis is a mad genius and throws some crazy hacks out that boggle my mind for the 8x50 which is you supersonic people. So much good stuff is coming out of caf at the moment, I feel like that's where the future is for the supersonic so there it is.

That said, I still have a ton of work to do, AOKP has been plagued by random reboots in so many places, I'm trying to resolve some of them. So just because your seeing updates to Mason doesn't mean I'm not working on AOKP, quite the opposite, some of the changes coming to Mason are a direct result of working on the AOKP supersonic tree. So there it is, keep the faith, you'll be hearing from me soon.

When there is something worth testing publicly, you'll here it here first.

~atyoung

2 comments:

  1. I always love how you keep us so well informed brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping the supersonic alive!

    ReplyDelete